AUDI 8V RS3 TTRS GEN 2
Performance Gain (RS3 with Stock Turbo): 15-18hp, 19-23ft-lb
Performance Gain (RS3 with Hybrid Turbo): 25-30hp, 20-24ft-lb
Flow Bench Data: Stock Intake 530 CFM : Eventuri Intake 840 CFM
Fitment: RS3 8V Gen 2 and TTRS 8S including the 2019 OPF DWNA versions.
With the 8V RS3 Gen 2 and TTRS 8S platforms being widely used for high power builds, we have developed a groundbreaking intake system to support even those exceeding the 1000whp mark. This intake system has been developed to offer the highest possible flow rate whilst maintaining the lowest intake temperatures possible. Each component has been designed to provide the turbo with a smooth and free flowing path. The intake tube has an internal diameter of 103mm or just over 4″ and has a smooth curvature from the filter housing all the way to the turbo inlet. The filter itself has been specifically designed for this intake and has a huge outer diameter of 210mm or 8.3″ with a filtration surface area of over 130,000mm^2. The patented Venturi housing has been designed to provide the maximum internal volume possible for the RS3 engine bay space available and provides laminar flow to the turbo tube. Finally the duct seals the filter opening to the front slam panel but is not restricted by just the stock entry feed. We have lifted the front of the duct to now provide an extra opening behind the hood which is equivalent to an extra 7″ diameter hole for the intake to draw from. The resulting system has the capability of flowing 840 CFM at 28″ H2O while keeping intake temperatures at a minimum with the sealed design.
The Eventuri Difference
The 8V RS3/TTRS Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon fibre Housings which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo tubing. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.Dyno Results Summary:
- Stock Airbox with Modified Stock Turbo Inlet for TTE700 = 576.5 HP
- Eventuri Stage 3 Intake with Modified Stock Turbo Inlet for TTE700 = 606.5 HP
- Eventuri Stage 3 Intake with Eventuri Turbo Inlet for TTE700 = 620.8 HP
Our stage 3 intake has also been tested on full frame turbo builds pushing the limits of the DAZA engine. Recent tests from Eurocharged Canada used our stage 3 intake to achieve 1010whp which further proves the flow capability of the Eventuri system. During testing, Eurocharged tuners commented that they were able to make more power at a lower boost setting using our stage 3 intake in comparison to other systems they had been using. Their RS3 has already achieved a 9.1 second quarter mile pass with a 160mph terminal speed and are well set to go under 9 seconds soon.
The gains are from a combination of reasons:
1) The sealed system keeps IATs low – the RS3 engine bay can get heat soaked very quickly so an open cone filter will cause an increase in IAT values resulting in a loss of performance.
2) The Venturi housing provides a smooth transition from the filter to the intake tubes which are both matched to an internal diameter of 103mm. This helps the hybrid and full frame turbo setups to run more efficiently.
3) The entire system is constructed from pure pre-preg carbon fibre which is great at insulating from heat and has smooth internal surfaces as opposed to fibreglass which will have sharp resin lines present.