What is this SAI air filter kit used for?
SAI, or Secondary Air Injection is a system used on some VAG engines. The SAI-system has a line connected to the intake air filter box lid (since the SAI pump requires filtered air). When upgrading to an aftermarket intake system such as our do88 V2 Intake system the stock SAI line needs to be connected to a small separate air filter. This separate air filter can easily can be hidden underneath the intake system for a clean look.
- Includes CNC-machined SAI line adapter, filter, and zip tie
- Quickly install your SAI line to a separate air filter, everything needed is included
- Fasten the SAI line air filter with the included zip-tie under intake system for a hidden installation
- No permanent modifications, return to stock at any time
- Works with all do88 V2 Intake Systems
Do you need this SAI Filter kit?
You will need to check if your car is equipped with the SAI system if you will install our do88 V2 Intake system. It is very easy to check if your car have an plastic line with a other diameter of approximately 32mm (1 1/4″) connected to your intake air filter box lid.