We are excited to announce our resonator delete kit designed for the F97 X3M and F98 X4M elevates the exhaust note to a more aggressive and powerful tone compared to the stock system. The sound is enhanced to achieve a smoother, fuller, and distinctly assertive sound that perfectly complements the high-performance nature of the S58 engine.
This offering involves the removal of the factory hydro-formed resonated section, which is then replaced with 70mm T304 stainless steel tubing, enabling improved exhaust flow. Instead of the factory resonator, CTS Turbo integrates a meticulously crafted X-pipe made from mandrel-bent tubing to minimize restrictions. This X-pipe is a standout feature both in terms of aesthetics and its impact on the exhaust sound.
By incorporating this advanced ‘X’ design, which differs from the more common stamped X-pipes found in the market, exhaust flow is more even, effectively promoting balanced flow to both sets of exhaust tips. This design eradicates undesirable sound irregularities caused by uneven exhaust flow often experienced with stock systems, resulting in a refined and pleasing exhaust note.
- Designed and tested on a real car in the real world
- Cast T304 stainless steel, TIG welded back-purged construction
- Great power upgrade with uncompromising performance
- Incredible sporty exhaust sound, subtle when cruising
- No drone with factory exhaust
- 2019-2022 F97/G01 BMW X3M
- 2019-2022 F97/G01 BMW X3M Competition
- 2019-2022 F98/G02 BMW X4M
- 2019-2022 F98/G02 BMW X4M Competition