Upgrade your charge pipes with the do88 charge pipe kit!
This kit includes all the pipes and hoses both to and from the intercooler. The kit is designed to complement and improve the performance of our do88 Performance Intercooler, which comes with a Garrett core that is rated for power outputs up to 1000hp. The OEM charge pipes have several inefficient bends and do not have a performance-optimized design. Our kit is both significantly larger and fully flow-optimized, making it flow 31% more than the OEM!
Our kit features a large 70mm (2 ¾”) aluminum pipe on the hot side from turbo to intercooler. Our pipe does not have the restrictive flat design found between the engine and the inner wheelhouse on the OEM pipe, it is beautifully painted in a matte black powder coat for a sleek appearance and long-lasting protection.
On the cold side, our system removes two potential leak points. Our cast alumnium charge pipe that runs all the way from the throttle body down to the intercooler outlet. The pipe has a huge 86mm hose connection to the intercooler compared to the OEM’s 64mm. This connection matches the inner diameter of our do88 Performance Intercooler’s large 80mm hose connection. The pipe also has two CNC-machined 1/8 NPT connections, perfect for methanol injection or outlets for example boost pressure sensors.
All hoses included are reinforced with 4 layers making them withstand high boost pressures and temperatures. The hoses have a stepped inside at the pipe connections for a smooth transition between hose and pipe, which effectively reduces turbulence for the air flow. The hoses are delivered with strong hose clamps for a secure and leak-free assembly.
We sell this kit in two versions depending on which intercooler you have on your car: One version have hoses adapted for OEM size hose connections (70mm), and the other version which has hoses adapted to match the do88 Intercooler (ICM-420) with larger hose connections (80mm).
- Better air flow and less backpressure for your engine!
- 31% more flow than OEM, with 638 CFM @ 150mbar (2.17psi) compared to the OEM 440 CFM.
- Mandrel-bent 70mm (2 ¾”) charge pipe Turbo to Intercooler coated in a stylish black powder coat.
- Cast aluminum charge pipe that runs all the way between the intercooler outlet and the throttle body. The pipe is significantly larger than the OEM and with beautifully sweeping transitions. It also eliminates two potential leak points.
- Two CNC-machined 1/8 NPT connections, perfect for methanol injection or outlets for example boost pressure sensors.
- Special designed pressure hoses that can handle high boost pressures and temperatures.
- Special designed silicone hose for the BOV valve.
- High-quality hose clamps.
- Compatible with 2019+ cars with the included adapter for the BOV recirculation.
- Comes complete with all necessary installation accessories.
In short, the do88 system is the perfect upgrade of the charge pipes for your car. It outperforms the OEM and competitors with better flow and is the only upgrade of the charge pipes you need for high power builds!