Karbonowy ukł dolotowy z kolankiem pod TTE700 TTE600 TTE855/777
do88 proudly presents the Intake System for Audi RS3 and TT RS, engineered for high power outputs!
Taking on the amazing, five-cylinder roaring Audi RS3, we set out a number of targets. One, the output capability. With a few options on the market already, we had the ambition of bringing something that could cope with the round, yet hefty 1000 HP figure. Two, to the remove all bottlenecks, the diameter of both the air filter and the pipe itself naturally needed to be significant. Three, to avoid heat slipping into the system, we wanted to create a fully enclosed system.
With these three elements, often combined but seldom optimized, we went to town. The result, we think, speaks for itself. To date, this is probably the biggest intake system for the TT RS and RS3 on the market! Crafted from the highest quality, vacuum infused, prepreg carbon fiber (twill 2x2mm) that connects to the front via a huge scoop, it makes sure the engine has sufficient air supply – no matter its demands. The massive 6” BMC filter is contained in the 8” carbon filter housing, attached to a 6” pipe that narrows down towards the turbo, albeit never narrower than 4,5” in its tightest section!
Faced with the presence and the sheer size of this kit – you know we mean business! The robust yet light carbon is rounded off with a glossy, heat and UV resistant clear coat to protect it from yellowing over time. Appearance to match the performance!
The system comes in a few different layouts. It is compatible the 4,5” turbo inlet hose – for which you can choose three different turbo adapters – as well as the OE, cast inlet pipe. This makes the pipe versatile and compatible with many turbo setups! The addition of the do88 inlet hose effectively removes all bottlenecks prior to the turbo to avoid surge even with higher outputs!
Tests conducted in our SuperFlow SF1020 flow bench, clearly demonstrates the importance of this optional inlet hose. The inlet pipe alone offers a substantial 12 % airflow increase. Combined with the 4,5” do88 inlet hose, the overall airflow increase is a whopping 65 %! We strongly recommend this combination.
The kit comes in four versions, depending on the turbo application:
- The intake system alone. Connects to the OEM cast inlet pipe.
- With the do88 Turbo inlet hose and a CNC adapter (56,3mm) towards the OE turbo.
- With the do88 Turbo inlet hose and a CNC adapter (62,8mm) towards the TTE 600, 625 V2 and 700 turbos.
- With the do88 Turbo inlet hose and a CNC adapter (65,7mm) towards the TTE 777 and 855 turbos.
- A massive 152mm (6”) Performance air filter from BMC.
- A fully enclosed / sealed design, ensuring only cold air is supplied to keep the IAT´s low.
- Precision-engineered, design-optimized for unrestricted airflow.
- Optimized for tuned engines, hybrid turbos and big turbo kits.
- Can be fitted with the optional do88 4,5” (114 mm) performance turbo inlet hose, OEM turbo inlet pipe, and any aftermarket turbo inlet hose or pipe designed for OEM intake system.
- Up to +25 hp / +25 Nm increase on a Stage 1 vehicle (Audi RS3 8V DAZA engine).
- Increases airflow up to 84 % combined with the optional do88 Turbo inlet hose designed for TTE 777 and 855.
- Washable and regenerable air filter for optimum performance and long service life.
- Reduced pressure drop and strain on factory components compared to OEM.
- Improved throttle and boost response.
- Smooth design with no sharp or harsh bends or restrictions.
- Produces an enhanced induction sound from the turbocharger and diverter valve.
- Compatible with most future mods, i.e., turbo upgrades.
- UV and heat-resistant, glossy clearcoat for lasting protection.
Get yourself and that amazing five-banger an induction kit worthy of the RS name. Get rid of the restrictions and be ready for future upgrades!