As part of our expanding Peugeot product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our oil cooler kit for the 308 GTi model.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s oil cooling ability for modified 308 GTi owners who struggle to maintain steady oil temperatures on track, or during fast road use.
With vast experience in developing uprated oil cooler packages for a variety of modified track, road and competition cars, the challenge with this kit was to integrate a large capacity, external oil cooler neatly behind the upper grille area without affecting or intruding the enclosed space.
The package includes an AIRTEC Motorsport oil cooler, a billet sandwich plate, bespoke laser-cut and powder coated brackets, high-quality braided hose lines with Aerotec fittings and all fixtures and fittings, including instructions for a bolt-on installation. The kit is designed to integrate seamlessly with the car’s existing features and requires no drilling or cutting, so is completely reversible if need be.
Its improved cooling efficiency and easy fitment makes it an essential modification for all modified 308 GTi models.
- Comprehensive kit designed specially for the Peugeot 308 GTi platform
- Reduces temperatures on track and road
- Billet sandwich plate included
- Designed and developed in the UK
- No cutting or drilling required to fit
- Proven AIRTEC large capacity external oil cooler
- Bespoke laser-cut and powder coated brackets
- High-quality hoses and fittings
- Includes all fixtures and detailed instructions