As part of our expanding Alfa Romeo platform product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our Giulia Quadrifoglio induction kit suitable for fast road or track use.
The car’s original air intake is a complex set up that features a single, shared air box that is mounted within the engine’s Vee formation and is supplied fresh air through feeds from the front grille. The intake pipes then feed back towards the front of the car and into the turbo inlets. This routing creates various restrictions along the way as the pipes are not straight and pinch in at points.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s original air intake system to allow more flow, which improves throttle response as well as induction sound and aesthetics within the engine bay.
Featuring huge 90mm free-flowing cotton air filters in place of the single, restrictive air box, the car’s original air feeds are still utilised but work with our aluminium air guides to shield and direct air flow towards the filters. The kit also features twin aluminium replacement intake pipes that measure a continuous 90mm throughout with no internal restrictions or pinch points. They are also mirrored for the perfect fitment and look.
Finished in high-quality black powder coat, the kit is a direct replacement that requires no additional drilling or cutting to fit, and comes complete with all the correct fixtures and fittings, as well as detailed instructions.
- Comprehensive intake kit designed specifically for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio platform
- Huge 90mm cotton air filters for improved flow and increased performance
- Replacement 90mm intake pipes feature no internal restriction
- Laser cut air guides help to ensure lower intake temperatures
- Original front intake directs constant feed of cold air to the filter
- Improved soundtrack and under bonnet aesthetics
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Includes all fixtures and fittings
Registered Design Right number: 6303751