What is included:
– two (pair) front wishbones (control arms) with all hardware for install
– four rubber caps for uniball protection
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
2012 – Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V and 8VFL MQB)
- 2015 and up – Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2012 – Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7 MQB)
- 2012 – Seat Leon (5F MQB)
- Other MQB-based models
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Note: Sold only for off road, race track and racing applications. If the buyer wants to use the parts elsewhere it is up to them to arrange appropriate documents.
– 5Q0407151 and 5Q0407152
– 81A407151C and 81A407152C
– 8S0407151D + 8J0407365 or 8J0407366